Virginia's Restaurant Promise
The Virginia Restaurant, Lodging & Travel Association (VRLTA), Virginia health officials, and restaurants have partnered to develop The Virginia Restaurant Promise, a set of commitments to employees and customers. To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into our restaurants, we ask that we make the following promises to each other.
Reopening guidance requires restaurants to post signage detailing efforts to keep patrons and staff safe and healthy. We've created a Virginia Restaurant Promise poster that you can download here and print. Download & Print the poster: 8.5 x 11" or 11 x 17" or 22 x 28"
OUR RESTAURANT'S PROMISE TO YOU:
- We will lead in safe sanitation practices. All team members are trained in safe food handling and sanitation, and we will have a certified manager on every shift.
- All Team members will pass a wellness check before they are allowed to work prior to any shift. Sick employees will be prohibited in the workplace.
- Customer-facing employees will wear masks, as required by VDH.
- All seating options will comply with state-mandated physical distancing guidelines, including a minimum of six feet between parties. Bars may be utilized to provide service; no seating at the bar itself will be permitted.
- Appropriate physical distancing will be maintained inside/outside of the establishment. If space does not allow, customers will be asked to wait in their cars or other off-premise areas.
- Sanitizing stations will be available to customers at points of entry and exit.
- We will clean and sanitize all common areas regularly, using CDC guidelines, and deep clean/sanitize our facilities every day. Tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use. Place settings, menus. utensils, and condiments will either be single-use or cleaned and sanitized after every use. There will be no self-service of food except beverages.
YOUR PROMISE TO US:
- If you have been exposed recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), use our contactless delivery options and do not enter our restaurant.
- You will use the hand sanitizer or hand washing station every time you enter.
- You will always practice Virginia state-mandated physical distancing guidelines.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned, use our curbside or delivery options.
- If you have any questions, ask for a manager, who will be happy to assist you.