There are numerous ways to get involved with – and benefit from – the Association.
- Join as a member to receive all the news, advocacy updates, and invites to our events
- Attend a chapter event to hear speakers on topics such as alternative workforce solutions, marketing, social media, human trafficking, and more
- Attend a chapter event to meet and speak with your legislators, or work with our Government Affairs Director to advocate for the industry
- Attend a National Restaurant event or join one of their working groups – remember, VRLTA members also are automatic members of the National Restaurant Association!
- Nominate a restaurant, restauranteur, bartender, chef, or employee for an Ordinary Award, VRLTA’s annual recognition program for the hospitality and tourism industry
- Become a board member of VRLTA and represent your industry – we have a restaurant leadership board focused on issues that impact you
- Find alternative workforce solutions to help with staffing.
Our members are Restaurant Lovers…join us to help strengthen and lead the restaurant industry in Virginia.