The Virginia Restaurant, Lodging & Travel Association understands that one of the best ways to engage our members is to bring the Association to you!
We’ve created chapters around the Commonwealth which offer local programs offering you a chance to hear about relevant topics to the industry, connect with your legislators, and learn from experts. Events usually include a speaker plus time to network with your peers. Legislators routinely attend the meetings to address relevant issues and meet you, their constituents. Recent meeting topics have included:
- Alternative workforce solutions
- Human trafficking in the hospitality industry
- Social media strategies
- Marketing on a budget, and
- Enhancing the visitor experience
Local VRLTA members help run the chapters, providing leadership and working with staff to develop programs and address key issues. Our chapter meetings take place quarterly and are open to members and non-members, and, although you’re free to attend any meeting around the state, our members say the best thing about the chapters is meeting others in the same business that live in their community.
- Arlington – Alexandria
- Bull Run (includes Prince William County and surrounding areas)
- Greater Charlottesville
- Fairfax – Loudoun
- Norfolk Region and surrounding areas
- Greater Richmond and surrounding areas
- Shenandoah Valley (includes Harrisonburg, Lexington, Staunton, Winchester, etc.)
As a member of VRLTA, our chapters allow you have the opportunity to impact the restaurant industry. We welcome your involvement!