Please use the following trusted resources to get up-to-date and factual information about the disease, its spread, and the impact on travel and hospitality. Many of these pages include links to additional resources.
- The Center for Disease Control's site for information, including travel guidance and updates on related issues
- A page from the CDC with specific guidance for businesses
- Guidance from OSHA on preparing workplaces for COVID
- World Health Organization - Getting Your Workplace Ready
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's Coronavirus Resource Page
- US Department of Labor COVID-19 resource page
- Johns Hopkins Global Cases Map
Restaurant Specific Information
- National Restaurant Association Business Continuity Resources
- Resources from VRLTA partner Ecolab, including two fact sheets (here and here), infection prevention guidelines, and a powerpoint with useful information.
- Virginia Department of Health Tips and Information for Food Establishments
Travel Related Information
- Virginia Tourism Corporation's COVID-19 page - also can sign up for their weekly industry update (Mondays at 3 p.m.)
Hotel Related Information
- The American Hotel & Lodging Association's page on the disease, including talking points